June 26, 27 & 28, 2014
Apply for a Booth
Exhibit Space Cost
Early bird special
6’ x 10' - $625.50; 10’ x 10’ - $895.50; 20' End Cap - $2695.50 (includes corner fees)*
6’ x 10’ - $695; 10’ x 10’ - $995; 20' End Cap - $2995 (includes corner fees)*
Late sign up price
6’ x 10’ - $729.75; 10’ x 10’ - $1044.75
*Larger booths or alternate configurations may be available.
Corner fees are $250 each
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special – Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by February 14, 2014
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Flex-Pay – Three equal payments using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. At least 90 days prior to Expo, send 33% deposit with completed, signed application. Final payment is due 30 days prior to move-in for each event. You choose a convenient interim payment date, spreading out your investment.
- Late Signup -- Booths contracted after May 26, 2014 will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Class Proposal Information
I’m exhibiting at Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Now what?
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation
FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Make-It Take-It Project
Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Sponsor a Teacher – call for details
Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Super Prize Drawing
The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Expo Program Ad
Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button
Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)
Click here for hotel accommodation information.
Exhibit Booth Information
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance.
Please provide a Certificate of Liability showing Comprehensive General Liability Insurance for a limit of not less than $1,000,000 for the duration of the show. The certificate must show current coverage limits and name Creative Crafts Group, LLC. as an "additionally insured certificate holder". The certificate must be received by Original Sewing & Quilt Expo on or before the deadline of fifteen days prior to move-in. If you are renewing a current policy we must be notified prior to 10 day before the event to prevent your business from being added to the group policy for $120.
If you can't provide Certificate of Liability Insurance, you will be added to the group policy and billed $120. If we don't have a valid Certificate of Liability ten days prior to the event, you will be added to the group policy and required to pay $120 before move-in, no exceptions.
Click here for an example of the form we require
. This is a universal form used by all insurance companies. Critical information in red, but all areas on form should be completed.