New Orleans - Kenner, LA
May 4, 5 & 6, 2023
Pontchartrain Convention & Civic Center
4545 Williams Blvd. | Kenner, LA 70065
pontchartraincenter.com | 504-465-9985
Located on the shores of Lake Pontchartrain, the Pontchartrain Center is conveniently located near the Louis Armstrong International Airport. The center has free parking and is adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn. While there, take a stroll down the nearby lake and a drive to the neighboring city of New Orleans for its legendary French Quarter.
Apply for a Booth
Email email@example.com for an advance reservation. Check back for official online application.
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
Check back for hotel reservation information
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
Make one payment or two equal payments. All payments are due 30-days before the date of the Expo
Pay by check and waive the credit card processing fee(s)
Pay by credit card and pay the total due including the processing fee(s)
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)