Detroit - Novi, MI
November 14, 15 & 16, 2024
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River | Novi, MI 48374
suburbancollectionshowplace.com | 248-348-5600
Apply for a Booth
Click here to apply for booth in Novi
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
- Sales tax rate is 6%
- Individuals or businesses selling tangible personal property to the final consumer may require a sales tax license in Michigan depending on the frequency of sales. Click HERE to register for a sales tax license.
- If you are only selling goods at retail once or twice per year in the state of Michigan, then complete Form 5089 and remit the sales tax collected. Click HERE for a fillable PDF.
- Click HERE for the Michigan Department of Treasury if you need additional information.
Check back for hotel information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
Make one payment or two equal payments. All payments are due 30-days before the date of the Expo
Pay by check and waive the credit card processing fee(s)
Pay by credit card and pay the total due including the processing fee(s)
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)