November 9, 10 & 11, 2017
DoubleTree Bloomington Minneapolis South (at Hwy 100 & I-494)
7800 Normandale Blvd. | Bloomington, MN 55439
Apply for a Booth
Check back for floor plan.
Exhibit Space Cost
DoubleTree by Hilton Conference Center 2017 Booth Fees
10 x 10 = $1095 6 x 10 = $695
10 x 15 = $1642.50 6 x 15 = $1042.50
10 x 20 = $2190 6 x 20 = $1390
10 x 25 = $2737.50
10 x 30 = $3285
10 x 40 = $4380
20' End Cap = $2995
(includes corner fee)
20' x 20' peninsula = $4880 (includes 2 corners)
20' x 30' peninsula = $7070 (includes 2 corners)
20' x 20' island = $5380 (includes 4 corners)
20' x 30' island = $7570 (includes 4 corners)
*Alternate configurations may be available.
Booths booked after October 9, 2017 may incur a 5% surcharge
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special – Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by the deadline of July 28, 2017.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
I’m exhibiting at Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Now what?
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)
Check back here for hotel information about 4 months prior to the event.
Exhibit Booth Information
Decorator, Electrical, Shipping and Labor information will be available here about 45-60 days prior to the event.