November 14, 15 & 16, 2019
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River | Novi, MI 48374
suburbancollectionshowplace.com | 248-348-5600
Apply for a Booth
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Art Craft Display Decorator Forms (Furnishings, Shipping, etc)
For Art Craft Display online ordering: artcraftdisplay.com, click Exhibitor Kit, enter code 312983
Suburban Collection Showplace / BOCO Enterprises Forms (Electric, Internet)
Exhibitor Parking Pass Form
Michigan Sales Tax License Online Registration
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)