March 18, 19 & 20, 2021
RP Funding Center
701 West Lime St. | Lakeland, FL 33815
rpfundingcenter.com | 863-834-8100
Apply for a Booth
Check back later to apply for the 2022 event.
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Suncoast Decorator Forms (you will receive an email with your login info from Suncoast on March 1st)
Click here for hotel information.
Exhibit Space Cost
RP Funding Center 2021 Booth Fees
8 x 10 = $895 *New size this year
8 x 15 = $1,342.50 8' deep, 10' wide
8 x 20 = $1,790
10 x 10 = $995
10 x 15 = $1,492.50
10 x 20 = $1,990
10 x 25 = $2,487.5
10 x 30 = $2,985
10 x 40 = $3980
Corner fees: $250
10 x 18 End Cap = $2,500 (includes corner fees)
18 x 20 peninsula = $4,240(includes 2 corners)
18 x 30 peninsula = $6,170 (includes 2 corners)
18 x 20 island = $4,780 (includes 4 corners)
18 x 30 island = $6,670(includes 4 corners)
*Space is limited, not all configurations may be available, alternate configurations may be possible
*Booths booked after February 11, 2021 may incur a 5% late charge
Ways to Pay
- Pay in Full – Make one payment.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)