July 15, 16 & 17, 2021
John S. Knight Center
77 E. Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308
Apply for a Booth
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
John S. Knight Center Electrical Form
John S. Knight Center Communication Form
Fern Decorator Forms: Check for an email from Fern with instructions on creating your password in the new team based platform for exhibitor ordering and information, OneView. After you’ve logged on and created an account you will be able to order services from Fern. Please email Fern Exhibitor Services at email@example.com should you have any questions or if you need to have the introduction email and instructions for online ordering re-sent to you. Follow this link for a video tutorial of Fern's OneView.
Exhibit Space Cost
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Ways to Pay
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)