March 11, 12 & 13, 2021
Infinite Energy Center
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway | Duluth, GA 30097
infiniteenergycenter.com | 800-224-6422
Face coverings are required. Click here for full details on Covid-19 protocols.
Apply for a Booth
Check back later to apply for the 2022 event.
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Cherry Convention Services Decorator Forms
Infinite Energy Center Service Order Form (electric, AV)
Unload/Load Pass (print and bring with you)
Click here for hotel information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
- Traditional – Two equal payments via credit card or check. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)