The Joy of Sewing . . . embellishment, embroidery, serging and more!
November 1-6, 2020
Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel & Conference Center
Complete the accreditation program to become a Certified Martha Pullen Licensed Instructor. Graduate with a ready-to-teach a collection of exclusive curriculum which you will co-own the copyright to. You receive a Master copy of the Licensing Curriculum and lifetime co-ownership of the Curriculum copyright alongside of Martha Pullen Company.
The program cost is $3,399 and is all inclusive of your hotel, instruction, and some meals on instruction days. A $699 deposit is due at the time of Registration. Your credit card will then be charged in three installments of $900 prior to the program date. Any additional fees such as hotel room modifications, will be included in your final payment. Installments are typically due 120-days, 90-days and 30-days prior to the event start date.
All state-of-the-art sewing, embroidery, serger machines and other equipment for this Licensing will be generously provided by our partnering companies. You do NOT need to bring your own machine or serger - you'll have the ease and pleasure of using new, top-of-the-line equipment during the Licensing.
1) An asterisk * means a field is required. Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover payments are accepted.
2) We will contact you to confirm your registration and set up your payments.
3) Upon completion of this form you will receive an email copy of your registration.
4) One half of a double room is included in your program fee. Additional $475 surcharge applies for private hotel accommodations.
5) A reception, all lunches and some dinners and snacks are provided.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call 256-655-3090