You see these Shiva Paintstiks everywhere, but how do you use them? This introductory workshop will focuses on two basic ways to apply these Paintstiks to fabric: by rubbing on fabric over texture plates and by using a stencil and a brush. You'll leave class with a sample of each technique and a head full of ideas for using Paintstiks in your own artwork. It’s a perfect way to spend Saturday afternoon: exploring your creativity in this joyful and inspiring workshop. Bring your own fabric, see supply list for details.
- Student Maximum: 20 (3 seats left)
- Category(ies): Embellishment, Surface Design
- Supply List: Painter's tape, old toothbrush, small paring knife, any Paintstiks or brushes you may have. Optional: Grip N Grip
- (2) 20 inch squares of solid fabric - light or dark
- Completion Level: Technique class; samples will be completed in class