November 18, 19 & 20, 2021
Farm Bureau Expo Center
(formerly Wilson County Convention Center)
945 East Baddour Pkwy | Lebanon, TN 37087
farmbureauexpo.com | 615-450-3049
Apply for a Booth
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Electrical Form (order through OSQE)
Parking and Facility Map
- Vendor License is Required: If you are selling merchandise at the Expo, then you are considered a transient vendor. A Transient Vendor License is $50 for 14 consecutive days. A transient vendor is any person who brings onto temporary premises stocks of merchandise and offers to sell said merchandise. For questions call 615-965-6709. Click HERE for Transient Vendor License application. There are two options to submit:
- Email completed application to Jessica at email@example.com no later than 11-17-21. Jessica will call for credit card payment.
- Mail the completed application with a check payable to Wilson County Clerk to 129 South College Street Lebanon, TN 37087 Attention: Jessica no later than 11-12-21.
- After the Expo, remit sales tax collected at tntap.tn.gov/eservices/_/
At this website you can register and pay sales tax online using a credit card or ACH transfer.
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
- Pay in Full – Make one payment
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)