In-the-hoop machine embroidered projects are more popular than ever. In this class, we will be creating a collapsible knickknack tray that can be used for travel or in your home. When not in use, it collapses to almost nothing so that it can be easily stored. When in use, it provides tons of space for your knickknacks and whatnots, such as your phone, watch, keys, etc. Come join us to see how quick and easy it is to create full projects in your embroidery hoop! Note: In Novi this class will be taught by Barbara Moore.
In the Husqvarna Viking Studio sponsored by Sew N Vac Superstore
- Student Maximum: 20
- Category(ies): Rookies and Refreshers, Accessories, Machine Embroidery, Just for Fun, Gift Items, Experienced Sewers, Appliqué
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Advance Prep: Note: In Novi this class will be taught by Barbara Moore.
- Supply List: Paper scissors, dressmaker shears, small scissors or snips, straight pins, tape measure, seam gauge (6-inch ruler), pencil, marking instrument (pen, pencil or chalk) and seam ripper.
- Completion Level: Complete in class.