September 12, 13 & 14, 2019
50 Foster St. | Worcester, MA 01608
dcucenter.com | 508-755-6800
Apply for a Booth
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
SER Exposition Services Decorator Forms (Furnishings, Shipping, etc)
For online ordering, look for an email from SER with login info
DCU Center Utility Forms (Electric, Internet, Wifi, etc)
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
DCU Center 2019 Booth Fees
(Early Bird Discount ends June 7, 2019)
8 x 10 = $895
8 x 15 = $1342.50
8 x 20 = $1790
10 x 10 = $995 6 x 10 = $695
10 x 15 = $1492.50 6 x 15 = $1042.50
10 x 20 = $1990 6 x 20 = $1390
10 x 25 = $2487.50
10 x 30 = $2985 20' End Cap = $2790
10 x 40 = $3980 (includes corner fee)
Corner fees: $250
20' x 20' peninsula = $4480 (includes 2 corners)
20' x 30' peninsula = $6470 (includes 2 corners)
20' x 20' island = $4980 (includes 4 corners)
20' x 30' island = $6970 (includes 4 corners)
*Alternate configurations may be available.
Booths booked after September 10, 2019 may incur a 5% late charge.
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special – Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by the deadline - June 7, 2019.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)