July 20, 21 & 22, 2017
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury St. | Raleigh, NC 27601
raleighconvention.com | 919-996-8500
Apply for a Booth
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Exhibit Space Cost
10 x 10 = $995 6 x 10 = $695
10 x 15 = $1492.50 6 x 15 = $1042.50
10 x 20 = $1990 6 x 20 = $1390
10 x 25 = $2487.50
10 x 30 = $2985
10 x 40 = $3980
20' End Cap = $2890 (includes corner fee)
Corners limited = $250 each
20' x 20' peninsula = $4480 (includes corner fee)
20' x 30' peninsula = $6470 (includes corner fee)
20' x 20' island = $4980 (includes corner fee)
20' x 30' island = $6970 (includes corner fee)
Alternate configurations may be available.
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special – Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by March 24, 2017.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after June 20, 2017 may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
I’m exhibiting at Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Now what?
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)
Reserve your room now through Eventsphere with special Expo rates - click for details.
Exhibit Booth Information
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Wireless Internet Details
Exhibitor Move-In Map
DOCK PASS: Exhibitor Loading Dock Access Pass for Move-In & Move-Out (must be displayed in vehicle)