April 5, 6 & 7, 2018
6200 Riverside Dr. | Cleveland, OH 44135
ixcenter.com | 216-676-6000
Apply for a Booth
Check back for application.
Check back for floor plan.
Exhibit Space Cost
Check back for exhibit space cost.
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special – Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by the deadline
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
I’m exhibiting at Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Now what?
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)
Information on rooms with special rates will be available in late 2017.
Exhibit Booth Information
Decorator, Electrical, Shipping and Labor information will be available about 45 days prior to the Expo.